Why Choose Sustainable Home Windows Posted: September 19, 2016
Our energy efficient windows give you peace of mind.
From our certified master installers to our CEO—and every employee in between—our trained professionals make sure each and every job is done right, guaranteeing an exciting and stress-free replacement process for sustainable home windows.
- “The installation was really easy. For example, it was completed in 1 day and the crew was able to work around our blinds so we didn’t have to remove them. After everything was installed, they cleaned everything up.”—Antoinette Jones, ★★★★★
- “We replaced all the windows in our home. We were very impressed with how quick the project went and the quality of the product. During the installation process, the team found some dry rot, but they were able to make the necessary repairs and the finished result looks great. We did not shop around much before purchasing, but since our time is valuable we appreciated the ease of the process.”—Tim Walzem, ★★★★★
- “Andersen showed up on time to install our doors. We could barely tell they had come because they were so clean. The doors are sturdy and make us feel secure. We feel peace that the carpet won’t fade from the sunlight even through the door glass.”—Fred Miranda, ★★★★★
- “We replaced 14 windows and four sliding patio doors with Renewal by Andersen products because we knew the name and felt like we could trust them. After installation, we really noticed the noise reduction inside our guest rooms that face a busy street.”—J Schulmanm, ★★★★★
Our sustainable home windows benefit the environment while enhancing the visual appeal of your home.
Thanks to every window and door being crafted from our Fibrex® material, which is made from reclaimed wood fiber blended with a polymer, all of our products deliver better performance, securing us ENERGY STAR® and Green Seal® certification. Not to mention, Renewal by Andersen products are created through a sustainable, ecofriendly process that leaves minimal impact on the environment, making them one of the most sustainable home windows on the market.
- “Our home looks more updated with our replaced windows. We were glad we had the color variety to design our windows specifically to our home. We valued that they were on time. The install guys were very clean and professional.”—J Schulmanm,★★★★★
- “We were going to replace our daughter’s room windows because they were hard to open and weren’t holding the heat or AC in our house anymore. Although we were experiencing issues with them, they had the older look that we found charming. The Andersen representative, Bobby, gave us a quote, explained all our options, and was very friendly. We were able to design our new windows to look exactly like our older windows!”—Antoinette Jones, ★★★★★
- “The windows also minimize the fluctuation of temperature throughout the house. I found working with Renewal by Andersen easy. I was amazed that the installation was done in a day and I appreciated they did what they said they were going to do.”—Tim Walzem, ★★★★★
Our energy efficient windows save your money.
Homes earning the ENERGY STAR® label use on average 15-30% less energy than typical new homes, and even more when compared to most resale homes on the market today. By buying our sustainable home windows and doors, you can save hundreds of dollars, ensuring that you’re investing in the most energy efficient windows for your house that will bring you the biggest returns.
- “Renewal by Andersen provides what I believe to be the highest quality post-construction replacement windows money can buy. I’m sure we will save on our energy costs enough to make up for the initial cash outlay. Well worth the money!”—J. P., ★★★★★
- “We’ve already experienced a heating bill reduction since we replaced our windows! Overall, we are very pleased with the work.”—Antoinette Jones, ★★★★★
- “Renewal by Anderson is a wonderful company to deal with! Our experience was flawless. They were professional, honest and a quality company from the purchase to the installation. We have already noticed a difference in the temperature balance and insulation in our home. As a Realtor and a Homeowner, I highly recommend them.”—Susan Kolb, ★★★★★
- “The overall energy efficiency is a benefit we noticed right away! Our AC does not kick in during the hottest part of the day and we expect to save on our energy bills once summer starts. Before we purchased, we had a realtor state the value of our house would increase because we chose to go with Andersen.”—J Schulmanm,★★★★★
- “We decided we had enough of sky-high AC bills, and after seeing the Renewal by Andersen on TV, we set up an appointment for an in-home consultation. We were shown why and how windows fail and provided a demonstration using our existing windows versus a demo unit to show us firsthand what kind of energy savings we could expect.”—J. P.,★★★★★
Our sustainable home windows enhance your quality of life.
After your window replacement installation is complete, enjoy consistent temperatures throughout your home as well as reduced indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens that were sneaking into your rooms through old, poor performing windows. You’ll see, feel, and hear the vast improvement thanks to the energy efficient technology of new replacement windows and doors, all of which have been designed and installed to properly deliver your family lasting comfort for years to come.
- “When we stand in our kitchen, we can feel the temperature difference from the patio door. We have another window in the kitchen and it lets in all the hot air, but our new door keeps us comfortable.”—Fred Miranda,★★★★★
- “Since replacing our old windows, we don’t feel the heat coming into our house. Before installation, our temperature varied during different parts of the day. Now our home stays cool when we aren’t home even when the AC is turned off.”—J Kimura,★★★★
- “We have noticed a drastic change in sound and our living room is much more comfortable instead of always hot.”—Rachel W, ★★★★★
- “A second benefit is we can’t really hear the neighborhood traffic anymore, which is nice since our kid’s bedroom is in the front of the house.”—J Kimura, ★★★★
- “We like how easy our windows open and close but also how they cut down the noise from the neighborhood.”—Antoinette Jones, ★★★★★
At Renewal by Andersen, our installation teams are trained on safe practices and installation techniques based on industry standards related to sustainability. In addition, we ensure our products bring our customers dramatically increased energy efficiency throughout their homes. So schedule a free, in-home consultation to learn more on why choosing sustainable home windows is the best decision.